Adding a Calculation Line.
For adding a calculation line between other two lines, pass the pointer between them and click the narrow line that appears close to the bottom line.
Text in the Notebook.
When you call the notebook from the terminal, it appear as a calculation line. If you’d like to add text, press the Shift-key when adding a new line where the text would be placed. NOTE: you can add math LaTeX symbols as usual surrounded by dollar symbols.
When you add text in the work-sheet, It look more like OOfice than LaTeX. If in the calculation line you introduce the text precede by a line containing
when you `evaluate’ the line, the LaTeX text would appear as result.
I do not know if it’s possible to drop the text in the command line after its evaluation.
Editing a Work-Sheet.
For editing a worksheet,
- Click the button Edit in the Upper-Right corner of the notebook page.
- In the text-like mode appearing erase the lines you’d like to drop.
- Save the changes (in the button over the first text line).
- Return to the Worksheet-mode.
Another way (easier for small editing)
- Erase the text in the calculation line you want to drop
- In the empty line click the Backspace-key.
Thanks to the people in the IRC channel #sage-devel.