Conkeror is a fast and light web browser based in Emacs and Firefox, so it might be control by using the keyboard commands (Emacs-like) as well as with the mouse and you can even use Firefox’s adds-on.
This browser is ideal for netbooks, because of the small screen and mouse-pad, and the usage of resources.
- g: Goes to the URL address you insert after it.
- C-u g: like g, but opens it in a new buffer (new tab if you like)
- C-u C-u g: like g but opens it in a new windows.
- f: Follows the link. You might follow it by number, name or partof name plus number.
- C-u f: same as f but in new buffer.
- C-u C-u f: same as f but in a new windows.
- B: goes Back in history.
- F: goes Forward in history.
- b: saves to the Bookmark.
- C-n: Next buffer.
- C-p: Previous buffer.
- i s: Image Save… saves the images you select.
- M-x print-buffer: Prints the web page of the current buffer.
- \: shows the HTML source.
and many, many others…
I strongly suggest you try it, once you get it work for you… you’ll love it!